Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF)
Barry Hockey Accountants offers a comprehensive SMSF solution from establishment of a SMSF to the ongoing compliance and auditing requirements of the fund.
As part of our service offering we assist with specialist SMSF advice, technical support, property investment, consulting, trustee education and training by providing you with access to a licensed financial planner Jas Atwal Wisdom Wealth Services.
Annual & Ongoing Compliance:
- Account preparation – financial statements, member benefit statements, investment reports. Tax return preparation and lodgement
- Minutes to the meetings
- Pension actuarial certificates
- Audit by an approved independent auditor
- Investment strategy compliance documentation and a review with a qualified investment manager
- Registration for GST (where required)
- Quarterly BAS and lodgement (where required)
- Transactional bookkeeping using BankLink (BankLink reduces the time and cost associated to accounting and auditing of SMSF’s)
Specialist SMSF Services:
- Establishment of SMSF
- Estate planning strategies and advice
- Pension strategies
- Contributions Strategies (maximising member benefits in a tax effective environment)
- Trust deed reviews
- SMSF property investment (borrowing within SMSF) using an instalment warrant (advice and implementation)
Professional partner Wisdom Wealth Services www.wisdomws.com.au
Whilst Barry Hockey Advisors Pty Ltd is of the view the contents of this website or webpage is based on information which is believed to be reliable, its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed and no warranty of accuracy or reliability is given or implied and no responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way for any representation, act or omission is accepted by Barry Hockey Advisors Pty Ltd or any oﬃcer, agent or employee of Barry Hockey Advisors Pty Ltd
General Advice Warning
The information contained on this webpage has been provided as general advice only. The contents have been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should, before you make any decision regarding any information, strategies or products mentioned on this website, consult your own financial advisor to consider whether that is appropriate having regard to your own objectives, financial situation and needs.